Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Greetings

Hello world! I'm Tess and this will be my space via the interwebs to share my thoughts, projects and useless information with anyone who cares to read. I'm a newbie blogger so bare with me this blog is under construction. 

Today I am trying to come up with a natural cleaner to clean the bathroom with. I came across a few good ideas... 

This one from Crunchy Betty seems like would work, although she tells this story about a scary toilet in her parents house that had me chuckling and considering using just straight up Coke Cola to clean my toilet from now on. http://www.crunchybetty.com/the-best-homemade-bathroom-cleaner-ever

This idea from The Thrifty Frugal mom sounds like it would be easier to throw together so i think it's the one I will try. http://www.parents.com/blogs/thrifty-frugal-mom/2012/02/06/recipes/homemade-bathroom-cleaner/

I'll report back how it goes this afternoon. Also have plans for a yummy vegetable chowder :) I love soup! If i could eat soup and toast all year round I think I'd be the happiest girl alive, however my fiancé and his son aren't soup enthusiasts like me (sad for them, really :P) so I cannot eat soup everyday.

Infinite love and gratitude,

Tess

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment