Friday, October 12, 2012

Fantastic Friday

Hope you all are having a fantastic friday! I know I am. So we decided that this weekend is going to pumpkin carving weekend and I am so excited!!! We bought a pumpkin carving tool today at Lowes. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with the boys making awesome pumpkins to complete our Halloween porch decorations. I am also gonna dig into the pile of clothes upstairs to see what I can use for repurposing in DIY projects and what I can donate. My fiancé has more clothes than any girl I know... Its madness!! but I love him. :) we are slowly working through them so that we don't have to move them when we move in the spring. I also am putting together a magnetic board for the bathroom to hang my bobby pins and my hair ties from. I just have to get the magnetic sheet from AC Moore tomorrow. I may stain the wood, not sure yet. I will post pictures when I'm finished with it.

Look at these awesome DIY projects I wanna do:

Pot lid organizer

I think this poncho is totally cute. I wanna do it in this really pretty teal and green colors that I have.

Well friends that is all for now. I am going to enjoy my mushroom and eggs and then frolic off to my Friday at Wholefoods. 

Infinite love and gratitude,

Tess



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment